Depending on the way your company configured your account, you may or may not have access to reimburse large purchases over time.
How do I do that? (For monthly stipend programs ONLY)
If you receive your wallet funding on a monthly or quarterly basis, you have the option to be reimbursed over time for a large purchase. This option will automatically populate when you submit a reimbursement request. You will be given a reimbursement schedule and can opt in if you want to go that route or just receive a reimbursement based on your current wallet balance.
*Please note that your schedule is subject to change if you use your funds on other purchases or reimbursements.
The installment functionality is not available for every wallet or company. Installments are only available to those who receive their subsidy on a monthly or quarterly basis. Wallets that receive funding on an annual basis do not qualify as only purchase made in the current year are eligible. If your funds expire at year-end, your installment will be cancelled following your December reimbursement (if applicable).
Please follow the directions below on how to submit an installment plan reimbursement:
1. Access your Thrive Account
2. Select the wallet you'd like to submit reimbursement under
3. Click "Get Reimbursed"
4. Select the category that your purchase is eligible under
5. Ensure category is correct
6. Enter what you purchased and where it was purchased
7. Under "How often do you pay for the product or service?" select "It was a one time purchase"
8. Select the date that your purchase was made
9. Enter the amount you paid for your purchase
10. Select "Receive reimbursements until the balance has been paid off"
11. Add additional comments if you would like
12. Upload Proof of Purchase (you may upload a maximum of 3 separate files)
13. Select your preferred reimbursement method (if applicable)
14. Confirm your reimbursement
Please note that eligibility for each wallet is determined by your employer and eligible purchases will differ wallet to wallet. Additionally, some programs outline that only current year purchases are eligible for reimbursement.
Once you submit a request, one of our team members will review your request to approve it or reach out if we have any questions. Please allow our team two business days to review your request.