To submit a recurring reimbursement request, please follow the instructions below:
1. Access your Thrive Account
2. Select the wallet you wish to file a reimbursement under (Please note that you may only have 1 wallet in your Thrive Account. If this is the case, please proceed to step 3).
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Marketplace page (if applicable) and Click "Get Reimbursed"
4. Browse a list of eligible expenses, or filter by categories
5. Once you have selected a category, select "Request Reimbursement"
6. Enter your reimbursement details (including what, where, and when you made your purchase, and how much you spent). Once completed, select "Next".
7. Select how often you pay for this product/service (For this example, we will select monthly)
8. Enter additional information, such as your next bill date or any other applicable information (sign-up fee or annual fee).
9. If applicable, select whether or not you would like to be reimbursed for previous months. Select Next.
10. Upload proof of purchase. Please ensure that you are providing an itemized receipt that outlines the following: Purchase Date, Purchase Price, Vendor Name, Service/Product Purchased.
11. Select your reimbursement method. Please note that depending on how your company set up your program, these options may vary.
16. Confirm all information looks accurate and select "Submit Request".
Please note that eligibility for each wallet is determined by your employer and eligible purchases will differ wallet to wallet. Additionally, some programs outline that only current year purchases are eligible for reimbursement.
Once you submit a request, one of our team members will review your request to approve it or reach out if we have any questions. Please allow our team two business days to review your request.