Some companies may allow for exemptions. Depending on your company's policy, you may be required to complete an exemption form and upload that to ThrivePass. If you are required to complete this exemption form, you will be prompted to do so during the verification process. If you are not required to complete an exemption form, you will simply select your exemption reason and continue with the verification processs.
To submit your exemption for verification, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to your ThrivePass account and select "COVID-19 Verification Center"
2. Select "Not Vaccinated"
3. You will be asked if you plan on getting vaccinated, select "No"
4. Select your Exemption Reason. Depending on your companies policy, these Exemption Reasons may vary. You may be able to choose from a combination of the reasons below:
- Other (This option will only appear if your company does not require an Exemption Form to be completed)
If you select Medical or Religious, you may be prompted to download an Exemption Form and complete it, then reupload it. If you are not prompted to complete an exemption form, you may skip to step 5.
If you select "Other", you will be prompted to outline the reasons for your exemption.
5. Enter your contact information
6. Agree to Next Steps
7. Agree to the confirmation and select "Submit"
Your request will be reviewed by our team, and you will be notified when your information is verified or if we require any additional information in order to verify your exemption. If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team would be happy to assist you!