To submit your vaccine for verification, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Log in to your ThrivePass account and select "COVID-19 Verification Center"
2. Select "Fully Vaccinated"
3. Select the COVID-19 Vaccine you received
4. Enter the dates you received each dose
- A booster is not currently required to be considered "Fully Vaccinated", so you will not need to enter any information if you have received a booster shot
5. Upload your proof of vaccination. Any document that outlines your vaccination information will suffice, such as:
- Your CDC Vaccination Card
- A digital vaccination card
- Your vaccination record from your health care provider or
- Any other supporting documentation that clearly outlines your vaccine information
6. Enter your contact information
- For more information regarding your QR code, please see this article: What is the QR code used for?
7. Review the "Next Steps" page
8. Review your entered information and ensure it is correct, then agree to the confirmation and select "Submit"
Your request will be reviewed by our team, and you will be notified when your information is verified or if we require any additional information in order to verify your vaccination. If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team would be happy to assist you!