Depending on the way your company configured your account, you may or may not have access to reimburse large purchases over time.
How do I do that? (For monthly stipend programs ONLY)
If you receive your wallet funding on a monthly basis you have the option to be reimbursed over time for a large purchase. This option will automatically populate when you submit a reimbursement request. You will be given a reimbursement schedule and can opt if you want to go that route or just receive a reimbursement based on your current wallet balance.
To set-up an installment follow the instructions below:
First, navigate to your Thrive Account
Next, choose the correct wallet and then the category.
Click the ‘Get Reimbursed’ button on the category tile.
Select “One-Time Purchase” from the right-hand dropdown menu.
Proceed to the next page and enter your purchase details. If the cost of your purchase exceeds the amount in your wallet, you will see an estimated schedule of reimbursements based on your monthly funds. To proceed with setting up the reimbursement schedule, be sure to select “Yes, I’d like to set up a recurring reimbursement.”
*Please note that your schedule is subject to change if you use your funds on other purchases or reimbursements.
The installment functionality is not available every wallet or company. Installments are only available to those who receive their subsidy on a monthly basis. Wallets that receive funding on an annual basis do not qualify as only purchase made in the current year are eligible. If your funds expire at year-end, your installment will be cancelled following your December reimbursement (if applicable).
1) Navigate to your Thrive Account and click the 'Thrive Account' Tab
2) Click 'View' on the on the correct wallet.
3) Click 'Get Reimbursed' on the correct category you are submitting reimbursement for.
4) Follow the remaining prompts. Do not forget to choose 'One-Time Purchases' for how often you pay for the product or service. If you are eligible for installments, they will ONLY populate for one-time purchases.
5) Complete the remaining steps. If your purchase is more than the funds in your wallet and you are eligible for installments, an installment schedule will populate. Please remember to check the white 'Yes, I'd like to set up recurring reimbursement.' in order for the installment plan to be enabled.